Good trusted places to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

augest

In Runtime
Although, Newegg has always been my main source of buying computer gear, They have been out of stock of something I've wanted for some time!

TigerDirect, Was my next choice however they not only have limited item's, They are over priced!

So, I was wondering some other good trusted company's to order off of online.
Some of which you guy's buy from.

Thank's.

Ok. Yeah I think I've heard of them before. They do have what I want, So I may order from them. Thank's.

:) Ordered what I needed... Thank's again. I'll see how well they do! Two day shipping isn't bad either.

I only have order from newegg and tigerdirect(don't think I ever will agian). i just did place an order with computerHQ. I hope I will have a good experience. Anyone every order from there b4?

Yeah, I've heard alot of bad stories from TigerDirect.. I'm going to stay away from them an their over priced stuff... I did however look through their site for what I want needing, An they didn't have it.

I was going to order a new gfx card from newegg but their customer support sux!!. i called for a quick question about the card and they said "go check out the manufacturers website or call them" will not do business with them ever again

TheEnd187 said:
I was going to order a new gfx card from newegg but their customer support sux!!. i called for a quick question about the card and they said "go check out the manufacturers website or call them" will not do business with them ever again

Wow. Boohoo.

Not everyone that works at Newegg is going to be a computer nerd, or know what you're talking about. They are a RETAILER not a Manufacturer.

Yea that's true...they do have kind of sucky support but they took back my PCI-E card back a year or so ago without restocking fee when i was still learning and didn't know that there was a difference lol. Still though they're prices, returns, and shipping is excellent.

Funny, most people say the best thing about Newegg is their superior customer service. Ive never had anything but good experiences with them when ive had problems or questions (about their procedures, stock,etc - you cant expect them to know everything technical about the products, they dont MAKE them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom