Automatic Screenshot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi, i have 2 Accounts on my computer one is Administrator = me and one For my mum and dad and sister called Family.. is there any software that takes a Screenshot and Saves it into the C: Drive or wherever and then i can view what they have typed in for e.g when you type in Limewire it will take a screenshot of it and save it or when you type a Sexual word in it takes a screenshot automatically any ideas.. My schools screenshot looks like this:

Why would you want this for your parents account again? I can understand your sister but why not just create a seperate account for her and limit the account? that seems like a better idea than trying to go thru all this.

Yes there are many programs that can be used to do that. Many of them which you wont even know are running until the victim is caught. Check out tucows.com here: http://www.tucows.com/search?search...search_adv=0&search_size=&search_size_multi=b

I totally agree with the above poster. You should create a separate account for your sister that does not have administrative rights. then install and configure zonealarm to block all the dirty stuff. Something in the back of my mind tells me that you are the one who is afraid that your parents installed software to spy on you. In my opinion its bad to get hooked on "the dirty" as my friends and i call it. This is for many reasons. The primary on is that girlfriends don't like it. At ALL. so if you want a good clean girlfriend you should try to kick the habit. Now i too understand that you may have a girlfriend and you don't want your parents seeing your dirty talk 2am AIM sessions with her. That is 100% understandable. If you happen to need to shut off a "keylogger" then go to "run" type: msconfig hit enter and check out the startup and services tab and make sure you don't see anything that reads key logger or spysession or anything that looks fishy. If you do, click its check box and restart. When you restart the spy program wont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom