jpg problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyn66

Baseband Member
I am having a problem with a computer that is not recognizing picture files (jpg) on this computer that I am working on. I know that on all the other computers I have worked on once you click on the picture it will ask to find the program to open it. Once this happens I pick the windows picture viewer and also click down at the bottom to always use the program. But the next time I go to open the same picture same the happens. I also into Folder Options, and then file types. I then create a new extension ( type jpg and in the advanced type Jpeg Image) But it just doesnÂ’t take. I also made sure I was signed in as the administrator and had all permissions as well. Has anyone come across something like this before?

right click the jpg image choose properties , then in the open with section click change and choose windows picture viewer. It should then open using that all the time without the box popping up.

Yeah, i have already tried that...but nothing happens. I can view the jpg, but each time I choose the application and check down at the bottom ( always use this selected program with this type of file) and the next time I go to open a jpg again I would have to do it all over again.

And leje0306 I guess it would be a software problem, but when I was searching for an answer before I posted my question I seen another question about a jpg in this catagory, and that is where I posted the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom