question: is this a good deal/system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

envy.

Solid State Member
hey guys i was just looking through newegg on my spare time and came across this computer..its looks pretty cool and handy and the system looks farely good overall. what do you guys think?

looks like a decent rig. My only complaint is that the 7950GT does not have directX 10.

I'm looking forward to Crysis which uses DX10 and i would be sad if i spent that kind of cash and couldn't play it in all it's glory... :)

envy, If you want a kickass system for around that much money build it piece by piece and we will help you pick out the parts and then build put it together.

Becuase honestly I don't think that is a good deal as for $1350.

For 1350 I could put together a system with I bet 2GB of ram an E4300/DS3 and an 8800GTS 320MB.

now THAT would be a system that would kick ***. I have to go to school now but i'll be back and if you decide to do what I did and a lot of other people do and buy each piece by piece I'll show you how I would spend $1350 bucks heh, and it will destroy that little ibuypower pc.

EDIT: I had time and I build a system with an E6600/DS3 2GB G.Skill DDR2-800 ram, an 8800GTS 320MB, zalman9500 CPU cooler, and the total came out to $1250.

I originally had an E4300 which is just fine for gaming but I ram out of things to buy at around $1120 lol so trust me I think about $1300 these days is the sweet spot in terms of performance for your money that is a frickin SWEET system man trust me....build it your own.

I'll post the whole thing once I get home today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom