Best Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't think it's really that bad but I remember seeing a chart that showed something about how perfectly accurate the mouse is. The Accuracy decrease is so minute that it wouldn't really ever matter but it's kind of just the whole point of it trailing off a bit.

The most accurate mouse to date right now is the MX-310 I believe.

I wouldn't mind the battery swapping that much if my guild wasn't rank 8 in the world right now. If i were to take even a few seconds to change the battery and stop doing my duties something bad could happen. I could always put in a new battery right before since they are only 25 minute matches but I think that would get annoying as i've played up to 15 matches in one day....it's just the whole principle of it lol i don't like wireless for gaming.

Still the G7 is a very good mouse I just believe the MX-518 to be better for gaming, especially since I dunno what I would do without my 2nd thumb button in CS:S lol..

Sora said:

I wouldn't mind the battery swapping that much if my guild wasn't rank 8 in the world right now. If i were to take even a few seconds to change the battery and stop doing my duties something bad could happen.

lol dude if i am not paying attention sometimes it dies in bf2 right as i go to hose someone and i just...cant...shoot...or...turn and they whack me. and i'm like "effin hacker", lol before i look down and am like, "oh...dead mouse"...so, yeah i can see your point.

Sora said:
Well I don't think it's really that bad but I remember seeing a chart that showed something about how perfectly accurate the mouse is. The Accuracy decrease is so minute that it wouldn't really ever matter but it's kind of just the whole point of it trailing off a bit.

The most accurate mouse to date right now is the MX-310 I believe.

I wouldn't mind the battery swapping that much if my guild wasn't rank 8 in the world right now. If i were to take even a few seconds to change the battery and stop doing my duties something bad could happen. I could always put in a new battery right before since they are only 25 minute matches but I think that would get annoying as i've played up to 15 matches in one day....it's just the whole principle of it lol i don't like wireless for gaming.

Still the G7 is a very good mouse I just believe the MX-518 to be better for gaming, especially since I dunno what I would do without my 2nd thumb button in CS:S lol..

Um....the MX 310 the most accurate mouse to date?.....uh....no...

Would I notice a diffrence in gaming with a Razor Copperhead than my Microsoft Wireless Optical 2.0?

Tried the Razor didnt like the button locations , the G5 is heavy your better off with a good wired optical mouse . To much money for a mouse :)

the place i work there are mice just like the mx518 but they are wireless with a chergind docking station, but i think the only way to get them is in a mouse/keybored combo, i love them though!

gmanych said:
Would I notice a diffrence in gaming with a Razor Copperhead than my Microsoft Wireless Optical 2.0?

Cant even describe the difference, its drastic. Much, much better. I know because i made that kind of jump at christmas.

And how much do you have to play to be on the #8 guild in the world?

i personaly would go with a MX518(1600dpi), G5(2000dpi), or a razer copperhead or tempest.
depends on the feel your going for. The logitechs are off the desk a little more, and i think for bigger hands. The razers are lower and wider stance, for small hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom