sweet mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are brutal lol.
but dang norcent it looks like you cut that fan hole out with a rusty, dull jigsaw. with your eyes closed dude. i looks like the hole whole is not holy straight.

Fine i will update the fan pics and see what you say then.

I kind of see what you mean now its not a good circle but thats cause i bent the sharp edges under with a plyers cause i cut myself a few times and don't want anybody cutting themselves on my pc case and sewing me.

Pic is updated now.

Norcent said:

I kind of see what you mean now its not a good circle but thats cause i bent the sharp edges under with a plyers cause i cut myself a few times and don't want anybody cutting themselves on my pc case and sewing me.

Pic is updated now.

its suing and ya it looks as if someone could cut off their hand with that case...

Norcent said:

Pic is updated now.

You updated the pic? You need to update your case! (Maybe if you get that black marker and plyers goin again, they will let it go under warranty...)

haha very funny. Atleast i know how to mod now.

I didn't have a big enough hole cutter when i started.

I think the hole cutter was designed for wood cause it wasn't even close to as sharp as it was when i started.

You used pliers to "bend the sharp edges"?!

It's called sand paper... lol...

There is a very distinct difference between a wood cutting bit and a metal cutting bit. For one, a metal cutting bit has a LOT more teeth per inch, and the teeth are smaller and closer together. A wood bit usually has less teeth, bigger teeth, and a staggered pattern.

You can still save that hole if you get a 120mm fan and use a dremel to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom