Need new Laptop, but have budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodahman711

Beta member
im on the market for a new computer, preferably a laptop. im mainly going to use it for music and videos, but also some internet surfing.
i would prefer atleast 100 gigs. i would like to spend the least amount of money as possible, if possible under $750. any ideas?

thanks

If you look, the second one has 1 gig of ram, and the first only has 512. I would rather have 1 gb of ram than having a slightly(i mean very slightly) faster processor. Even if the hd is smaller, you could always get an external....

Doodah... I want you to look up at the third post in this topic. More specifically, third post, last sentence. In fact, if you just read the last word in that post, you'd understand where I'm heading with this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822101022

EDIT: I'm VERY irritated right now, so I'm sorry if I sound partially (read: very) rude. First, it's snowing. And I can't go outside, because my little brother can't go outside while it's snowing, so neither can I. Second, has anyone ever been to the GameFAQs PC Hardware forums? >.< Lastly, I just got back INSIDE from shoveling the driveway, just to find out about reason #1, then I went down to my computer, discovered reason #2, and then came here and posted all 3 reasons.

*sigh* I need to start playing FFXI again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom