Damsel in Dongle Distress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerpuss

Beta member
Hello,

This is my very first post here so please forgive me if I have posted in the wrong section.

I am about as green as they come when it comes to computers and need help with my dongle.

I have been given a dongle as it had some software on it and now I want to remove the info on the dongle and use it to send my photos to from my phone. When I plug the device in and try to send pics via bluetooth the phone is not detecting a device.

I know this sounds really thick but your kindness in helping will be massively appreciated!

Love embarrassed technophobey :eek:

Matt, thank you for your reply.

I fear I am even greener than you may think...when you say 'settings' do you mean somewhere on the computer?

*hides head in shame, reapplies lipgloss and prays feminine charm will go some way to getting out of this mess*

erm this is kinda mpossible to explain if you are that useless with computers as its more of a thing you come round and play with. You must have a freind who can help you......

Matt

:eek: Bless you, Matt. Perhaps I ought to be asking for advice on basic computer knowledge classes instead. :)

Thank you anyway.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom