DELL Latitude or IBM Thinkpad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell XPS

In Runtime
I was wondering which one you would get. I was wondering if the Pentium M was as good and has the preformance or near the preformance of the P4. I was also wondering if the Thinkpad was more reliable than the Latitude.

Questions
Comments
Experiences
Please Post

alright forget the dell. how about the sony vaio. is that a good laptop. with its specs, it is a lot cheaper than the IBM. what do you guys think

I am sticking by IBM on this one. I trust them to make a better computer than most other companies for one reason - they build computers right. If I didnt build my own systems, I would probably buy IBM systems. Their laptops are incredible, but it all comes down to what you use it for. If you are a gamer, i would reccamend the Dell because of their great gaming 'tops, although most (all?) of them have P4s in them, which consume a lot of power. If you are wanting to use a system for average use, or actual "Work", then I would definatly go for the IBM. They've been making computers longer than most, if not all companies out there. Heck, they were the first to create the... (trumpets sounding) ...PC! Theyre tried and true, and all though Dells are also wonderful systems, I would not overlook the overlooked.

Off Topic: Damnit i wish Micron still built systems... I wouldnt mind a nice workstation right now...

Sony Vaio's are very nice aswell, better than Dell, not quite on par with IBM:confused: If the price is right for you though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom