Case Mods:
Kingwin Black or Silver LCD Fan Controller: $32.99 @ Xoxide
Thermaltake Blue UV Sensitive 24" Dual Device round IDE Cable: $5.99@Xoxide
LED Acrylic Footstop Mod (BLUE): $15.99@Xoxide
500W Aspire Super UV Reactive PSU (BLUE): $54.00@NEwegg
Xoxide Green UV Reactive Clear Case: $76.99@Xoxide
Dual UV Cold Cathode Kit: $24.99@Xoxide

Total: $210.95

I know, that's a lotta dough for a pimped out UV case mod, but i just got a hunk of $$ for graduation. I'll take any suggestions. I'm trying to theme this mod on lights and uv, so preferably anything in those categories will be taken into consideration.

If you get anymore UV crap you case is going to look like a star that is exploding. Spend the money on a new video card, yours is a little SLOW.

is ur comp in ur bedroom? cos then u will neva sleep if u wanna leave it on downloadin all nite. also all these lights and stuff need power and are all usually from ur psu. so if ur runnin a 300 psu u might wanna think of buying a higher powered one like a 450. from what ive read on this machine it has on board graphics? is this right? if it is it would be very hard to upgrade the graphics as chances are ud only have a pci slots which most of the top graphics cards dont support.

I do think that it would be nice to have uv light, makesure you have more than enough power, but I still stand my ground on that if you are using this comp for gaming then see if you can get a better video card.

I'm looking at a 500W PSU, and no, it's not in my bedroom. Plus the only things that need extra power (than what i already have) are the cathodes and acrylic feet). I DO have an AGP slot, just not the $$ to get a new GFX card. plus, i don't run a lot of grafix-intense programs, so that's not the first of my worries. thanx for the input tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom