Which?

Status
Not open for further replies.
plant said:
dude you've got an unlimited budget yet you're going with a radeon? That sounds like some of the most retarded **** ive heard in a while man, seriously. Get an 8800GTX sli rig, then sell one of them. With the cash you can buy either of the crappy radeons mentioned above, and still have an 8800GTX rig with your existing one... DUH!

You moron, I said I have the 8800GTX already, and I am wanting to go with Radeon, seeing I have usually gone with Geforce. This way I can have my own opinion on the 2. Pay more attention. Crackhead. ;)

Alright, I'm going with the X1950XTX, and I'll possibly getting 2 instead of one, I'm not sure what I want to completely do to this rig, but I'm sure it will turn out great, thanks for the help.

Well you'll definitely notice a difference, seeing as how the 8800GTX is in another league of its own :p

Honestly, I wouldn't base a company bias on that comparison since they're not even on the same level. Unless you have a lower-end Geforce you plan on comparing the x1950xtx to.

How can you doubt it if it's not even out yet? lol. Are you by any chance a psychic? Cause..I could use some help with the lotto...

somehow i don't think ati's new graphix card will be as fast, but im sure it will have like ddr4 and alittle more extras that the 8800 do not have, but for performance, ati's cards generally are a bit slower the nvidia's i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom