Show off your hardware **56K**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure how you would do that, do you have a picture of your case? I'm sure that you could mount the fan then plug it in right before you close the case.

its a Dell 8200, with an added hard dive, its gettin hot in there so i want a new fan, and i dont no if youve seen a dell before, but thats how they open, i cant exactly show you an open picture of the cse, because im at school, and we have some thing that block Google Images

Oh, alright.

I've seen a Dell before, we have four of them. But you should be able to add a fan...By the way, does your Dell even have room for another fan?

well i was intending on buying a PCI fan, GPU fan or a hard drive cooler...but most likely a PCI

Hmm...Most PCI coolers have pass through wires. Which means you plug one end into your power supply and the other end to whatever you need, so you don't loose a connector.

Zero Shift said:
eh, your case isn't that bad. all it needs are some blue cold cathodes to brighten things up, or UV ones with reactive fans and cables to give it a nice glow.
http://mortalkombatdragon.com/chaoland/computersite/pics.htm

wire management much ;)

and in response to the picture in the first post:
Wow, is that what the stock AMD cooler looks like? How does it cool? What are your temps? I've never actually seen one b/c all my stuff runs other HSF's

to lazy to send pic but will give specs:
Asus a7n8x-x
AMD XP 2400
Western Digital SE 80gb
ATi Radeon 9600 pro 256mb
2x512 mb Kingston pc3200
Sony 16x DVD
Sony 52x32x52 CDRW

yea, i bought an Antec PCI fan, im using it to cool my gpu for now, until i find a real good use for it...just another quick question...how hot is to hot? like when i touch the heatsink for my chipset or my gpu, its hot enough to hurt if i leave my hand there...so is that a sign for more fans? cause all i had before was a 92mm fan (out take)that has like a cone or duct that takes heat from the heatsink on my processor. since i added the fan(also out take) near my gpu, its no longer hot, but my chipset is...

I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow for you, when I have gotten my WD Raptor installed.

atm i have lots of wires from my RAID

heres mine, I've since organized the wiring which looks really messy:
windowed_case.jpg

inside_pic2.jpg

cooling_system.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom