Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the X-530's will not disappoint...i really want to pick up a set as they are pretty cheap for the quality of sound they produce.

You can do as I did... Hook up some nice hifi speakers to your pc by using a converter plug, they sound way better than any stereo speaker can for that price, plus, if you already own them, they're free.

I have two hifi speakers and I bought a Logitech X-230 2.1 set with it (same quality as the X-530 but it's the two speaker edition I've been told) to hook them up as rear speakers. I can tell my hifi stereo speakers sound much better than my Logitech pair, then again if you use 'em for rear speakers you don't need the greatest sound there.

If you haven't got any speakers at all and you really want surround, do go for a 5.1 set, like that X-530 or X-540. But I'll warn you, the bass on the *****es is LOUD.

5.1 is more then enough for gaming. Most gamers prefer 5.1 over 7.1 i do anyway. to many wires...

Also need some adive on a sound card.. Don't wanna spend much on it.. maaaaybe up to $50 but I'd really rather something a bit cheaper. Don't need top of the line obviously, just some nice bang for the buck.

I'll consider it, but again, I would really rather not max my budget for the sound card. Any other good price/performance cards out there?

Probably not much honestly. You might not even be able to hear much of a difference unless if you were an audiophile. The card is a lot better than onboard, i bought my build thinking I would just use the onboard as it would be better but nope. It sounded weird and just not as clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom