building new comp avice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E6600, not E6700.

Or even an E6400 or E6300. Honestly You won't notice much difference but just to be safe get the E6600. It's the absolute in terms of money.

I don't like the 680i but it's still a pretty good board.

well this is going to be a gaming pc an i just thought it would prob be the best for gaming. plus i already bought it its shipping now lol. What g skill ram would u recommened for my board?

excellent the E6600 is the way to go, Grab one of those ram and you'll be on your way to a nice system heh.

so isnt it worth gettin the 1000mhz g skill ram the ligh blue ones if u have seen them. how much difference is their between 1000mhz and 800mhz or is it better to have a faster clock ?

Well honestly that isn't 1000 or 800mhz. They are DDR2 so they run at 500 and 400mhz but thats besides the point. I know you mean DDR2-1000 and 800 but no they are not worth it becuase the ammount of performance increase you will see is extremely minimal if any while costing a lot more.

Just get the cheapest G.Skill DDR2-800 which would be the red and be done with it. Use the extra money you saved on somwehere else where it matters becuase RAM doesn't play a big part in performance at all.

Exactly a Core 2 Duo Can run on DDR2-533 memory but DDR2-800 is good for overclocking and it's more future proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom