Computer dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumber4578

In Runtime
What is the best way of cleaning your PC with all that dust build up everywhere? all the fans, inside on the heatsink, everywhere!!!!!!! A can of air seems like it wouldn't be the best. You could break something. All that does is blow it into places deep possible? That's my thought??? Can you vacumm out your puter??? How often and what methods should I use. I know it's a different question. I thought it was a good one though.

A can of air is the standard for cleaning out dust but you can take out most things and wipe them off yourself too.

Don't use a vacumm! Your computer does not like that. Use a can of air or one of those cloths you wipe glasses with

Vacuum cleaning your pc would create magnetic force and electrostatic discharge... Just wipe it clean, blow it out a bit yourself, nothing aggressive.

Air will work really well, But if it's just caked in there, You may have no choice but to remove alot of the pc, To really clean it...
You should blast your pc out with air at least once a month if you have more then 2 fan's. If cooling isn't to big of a problem maybe look into a fan filter.

lol I use an Air Compressor... Pump that baby up to 100-150 PSI then let it rip lol

Not recommended if u never used an air compressor lol

BuddyRo said:
lol I use an Air Compressor... Pump that baby up to 100-150 PSI then let it rip lol

Not recommended if u never used an air compressor lol
same here i just use an air compressor+some kind of brush, usually a small paintbrush...makes it easier

i use a hoover and i've never had any problems man. This new hoover i got really sucks too! That and a paintbrush or pen with tissue duct taped to it to prod off the caked on ****. Its all gravy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom