New FSX Gaming Rig - How Does It Sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 20.1 inches and 22 inches use the same resolution

1600x1200 for fullscreen, 1680 x 1050 for widescreen.. correct me if I'm wrong though

ethman101 said:
ok, what about a 19", cause thats cheaper, and they have faster response times.
The size is all you.. but I believe the response time is all under 8ms (for the most part)

The Sceptre 22" widescreen is AMAZING!!! I have it and am very proud of it. I couldn't ask for better with this. As for the RAM, I don't have that exact one but I have the more expensive model G.SKILL 2GBHZ and it works wonderfully. I hear that it overclocks great if you ever get around to it.
Good Luck

I just got my 19inch widescreen monitor and the sad part is I'm not much happier than i was with my 15inch lol...i guess is it's nice but in the end the extra 4 inches and widescreen are almost just for looks. I think you should just go with a 19inch wide as that's what I have and it's plenty big enough and will get better frames on it than something else.

Sora said:
I just got my 19inch widescreen monitor and the sad part is I'm not much happier than i was with my 15inch lol...i guess is it's nice but in the end the extra 4 inches and widescreen are almost just for looks. I think you should just go with a 19inch wide as that's what I have and it's plenty big enough and will get better frames on it than something else.
I honestly don't think he needs to be worried about frames with an 8800 GTX.. that is, when drivers are finally well built

Yea your right I guess...i'm just saying for FSX now it doesn't run too well. Either way I still think my 19 inch wide is overwhelming let alone 22 inch heh. I guess I could see where it would be nice, mostly on movies heh.

I can't wait to get my 22" sceptre.. this 17 inch is crampin my style

and I just realized I screwed up the ram timings in my sig... should be 15 not 18 :/

LOL!! But with G.Skill RAM at 3.10ghz you should be able to go CAS4.

I just got another stick of the green ram...and it's still amazing. I can do 4-4-4-10 at 3.22ghz with mine on 2.2volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom