When will it be safe to purchase Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King$nake

In Runtime
I really want the latest and greatest, but obviously Vista has some bugs. My PC is fast enough to run it, but I want an OS to be atleast as stable as XP SP2 before I install it. When will it be safe to buy Vista?? I really want the aero stuff!

Also, will Flight Simulator X run any smoother on my PC with Vista? (I thought I heard that somewhere)...

-Joe

^ agreed.
now is a good time. Microsoft basically stops caring about the previous OS as soon as they release a new one, and put all their efforts towards fixes and features into the new OS

I love my 64 bit, I was worried bout it, But yeah I'm glad I went with it other then 32 bit.
Even OEM it come's in a nice little case with a booklet. I'm happy with it for 200$.

Can someone explain what the biggest differences are between 32 and 64? Would I be better off with 64 bit with my system? (sig)

Stop asking whether Flight Simulator X would like this or like that. It's just a game like any other and it runs on an ordinary graphics engine. Vista will give you some stability but by far not all. Most games simply work with Vista, but don't do it if you hope to make your games faster...

King$nake said:
Can someone explain what the biggest differences are between 32 and 64? Would I be better off with 64 bit with my system? (sig)

i was gonna ask this in a new thread i was thinking about making. Same question from me too.

but other then what r the differences, what would be the Pros n Cons of getting a 64-bit Vista?

as far as ive heard from Professional x64, it had hard times doing things that 32-bit can do, even thought x64 is better.

Ya i think now Vista is just as good as any OS.... granted some bugs they gotta fix.... u cant even buy a compy at walmart wit XP on it anymore... I will be gettin very soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom