Bsod

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00bt3sting

Beta member
ok well I have installed the latest nvidia drivers and I can play WoW but if i try to play any other game my computer BSOD with a message about driver irq not equal or less to. I am not sure what that means but I have tried a ton other previous drivers and even some custom drivers and still get the same bsod.

I have a Intel Pentium D 2GHz, 1 GB DDR2, nvidia 7600GT

I thought it was my drivers but I am not sure since I can still play WoW without any problems at all.

Thanks for any advie given

Hi! Does the message show any file name with the extension ".sys" or similar? Look at the bottom of the screen next to the "Stop 0x0000..." part and post it here. Does it only happen with games? Did you check the Event Viewer for errors? Post back with more info.

yes it references the file sfng32.sys

I have found posts saying that file is associated with skype but I dont have that installed or teamspeak. So I am still at a lost of what it could be.

I will try testing the Ram.

Hi. Just go to your System32 folder in C:\Windows and look for that driver in the Drivers folder. Once you find it, right-click on it and open Properties and read the description and use for that driver. Again, Does it happen only when you play that game? Does it happen every single time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom