New FSX Gaming Rig - How Does It Sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno. i guess thats stupid, cause if i EVEr will need TWO 8800 GTX's, it will probably be time for a whole new system! how does the dominator ram sound?

The 750 is the same as the 850, It cut down alot on the cable's inside the case an having to hide them. But still some of the cord's are to long an you still have to hide them some. But all in all it does help I guess.

ok, i am going with a full tower, so they cables shouldnt be TOO long. but if they are, i also tie them down to the side of the case. also, in the TT toughpower modular design, does the mobo power connector come out of its own non modular hole? is the mobo connector the only wire that does not use a modular design? or do more wires come out of the non modular hole?

It come's with a 24 pin for mother board power but can split it, Very easy to do. But you can't hide it after that, It just sit's there. Which isn't a big deal. But yes it's not modular.
The 6 pin PCI line is pretty long, But it work's out ok.

By the way both of the case's are full tower's as well. They could make the modular wiring better.

no im not talkin bout the amount of pins, im just askin if there are other connectors coming out of the mobo connector hole. cause if there are, i might not use them and therefore they would have to be hidden.

ethman101 said:
alright great. anyword on the corsair dominator!!!
waste of money..oh and unless you already bought your monitor, i'd recommend the Sceptre 22" instead, 1200:1 contrast ratio

I know alot of people use that ram. I'm using Corsair XMS2 DDR800, I love it! Plus love the LED's on'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom