Cheapest 256 mb Video Card with dual DVI output

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, 1.5k for a video card.

So why do I see a video card for 1500 dollars that is only 256 mb

and a 512 mb video card thats only $90?

What makes a video card good? What other things should I be looking out for?

I'm buying a video card for rendering videos in Adobe Premiere Pro 2, not for gaming.

I need to be able to use the video card in two separate monitors.

one of those is for rendering, doesnt use the catalyst drivers like the other card

the first card is for general use and gamers

the 2nd card is hard core graphics kinda work... like Auto CAD and such... maya, and all them things

For $79 dollars you get a 520/1400/8PPL/DX9 also with SLI support!!! card thats cheap...granted it isnt by a "big name" but hey the little guys still make kick arse cards too!!

Here
is the link

WOW.. was i late too the draw!! i was like third too see the post and by the time i was done looking for something for him, there was 6 or 7 replies. :)

ones digital and ones analog if do you only want to upgrade to run dual dvi monitors if so get a dvi d sub adapter there like 5 dollars then you wont need a new video card

I mainly need it for Dual Monitors. However I also need a video card upgrade. I'm using the old Radeon 9200 128 mb.

I'm also mainly using the upgrade for rendering video files in adobe premiere pro 2.

jmc7983 said:
For $79 dollars you get a 520/1400/8PPL/DX9 also with SLI support!!! card thats cheap...granted it isnt by a "big name" but hey the little guys still make kick arse cards too!!

Here
is the link

WOW.. was i late too the draw!! i was like third too see the post and by the time i was done looking for something for him, there was 6 or 7 replies. :)

he wants agp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom