Vid card problemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davenstuff

Beta member
I posted a week or so ago about a problem where games would freeze up and crash my computer and I finally determined that my video card was the problem. So now, thanks to newegg, I've got a new one and, of course, the problems begin. I got a Pci-express version of the x1650 sapphire pro card with 512 ram. The only problem is that the memory clock, which is supposed to be at 1300 according to the specs, is running at 394... which.... is a big discrepency. Anyone know how I can fix this?

its depends on which type ur using like DDR2 GDDR2, etc Like myself i bought x1300pro and i thought that the memory clock would be 800mhz but when i got it it showed 400mhz but then i realized that i bought the DDR2 instead of the GDDR2.. tough luck

So, am I basically just screwed with a 400 mhz card or is there something I can do about it? Or... is the 400 mhz misleading and not as crappy as it sounds? Cause my old x800 had a memory clock of 1000 and i'm beginning to think i've received the proverbial shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom