Odd Pc Problem! Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD 3200+ 64

Baseband Member
OK so the other day i was installing a game on to my 200GB sata harddrive (slave) and the game install froze for some odd reason so i just shut the pc off. When i turned it back on the pc would not boot up it would just sit on the windows loading screen. And now to make the computer bootup everytime i start my computer i have to unplug the sata harddrive or the pc just sits there at the loading screen then i have to plug the sata drive back in and go to the computer management and turn the sata disk back online.

Anyone no why my 200gb sata drive is making my pc not boot up? and i deleted any trace of the half installed game that froze and caused this problem.

Could be the way the drives are being detected in the bios. I would check to make sure all is well and maybe turn on the "verbose" mode so the bios writes to your monitor at boot up.
I am not sure if unplugging the drive while it is powered up is good to do, i could be wrong.

i dont unplug the drive while the pc is on i have to unplug it b4 i start the computer up

and as for drivers and all i no jack about sata drives i suprised i even got this 200gb one to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom