new rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Ste is on top of it. I suggest the hardware that he has posted. Maybe a NEC burner instead? Inexpensive and reliable in my opinion.

do you mean Maxtor hdd's??? they have been bought out by Seagate and the Seagate barracuda 7200.10 are the fastest 7200rpm currently on the market they have a good speed they're quiet and they have great warranty the only competition is western digital with their caviar's which are alright but Seagate are better. we need to know BRANDS to recommend different brands have different characteristics especially with the ram. I would recommend a viewsonic VX2245 or VX2235 wide-screen monitor which looks incredible in piano black and silver and good monitor resolution and timings by a reputable brand. I'm ordering another VX2245 for dual monitor :p:p:p and I've got 3 ipods so the built in ipod docks with the 45's will be useful.

Matt

you ordered? just like that? well you kinda took the advice but not ALL of it!
Still if you really ordered whats above in your post then that will be one awesome pc! :D

The build is fine except the E6700 is a waste of money. The E6600 will actually overclock higher becuase of the lower multi.

E6700 is the most wasted CPU in the C2D line there is.

Still the E6700 is a bad choice...He could have taken that 200+ extra and put it into something better...whatever though his cash heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom