LCD question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay.. haha .. I actually have two computers perpendicular from each other... and I use one for all the chatting/word processing.. and one for movies and games and stuff. :p

yeah basically the same concept except only one computer is doing all the work, and you only have one mouse and one keyboard to worry about.

Evergreen said:
Blue = VGA
White = DVI

DVI is better, I believe it automatically adjusts the screen for you.. I don't have a DVI monitor, so someone else could probably explain it better

My VGA viewsonic automatically adjusts the screen to fit perfectly, I cannot change it myself to make it look at all better.

Also, I tried it out against an LG DVI hookup to see which was better, and I personally believe the VGA is the exact same if not better image than the DVI, there is no where near the length needed to corrupt an analog signal and it is a shielded cable so there is not much worry about interference as is.

-Josh

i have dual monitor with my laptop and an old crt monitor and without the crt my laptop screen seems cramped like it hasnt got enough space for me to work on properly as i usually have two programs open at the same time. I even sometimes watch a film and play a game at the same time when really bored lol but whilst my desktop can manage that easily my laptop does struggle if the game as any more graphically intensive then worms 2d.

Matt

blue=vga
white=dvi

dvi better quality

as for dual monitor you can get two or a really big one like the dell 3007wfp or apple cnemawide 30", just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom