Status
Not open for further replies.

rokza

Baseband Member
Here it is:

Processor – Intel Core 2 Duo E6400: Rs. 10,500

Graphic Card – nVIDIA GeForce 8600 Ultra: Rs. 9,000

Motherboard – ASUS P5B Deluxe: Rs. 11,000

Hard Disk Drive (HDD) – 200GB Seagate Barracuda Hard Disk @ 7200 rpm or SATAII Hard Disk: Rs. 3000

Sound Card – Included in Motherboard

Local Area Network (LAN) Card – Included in Motherboard

Random Access Memory (RAM) – Hynix 1GB DDR2 667MHz 2x: Rs. 10,000

Mouse and Keyboard – Logitech G1 Gaming Keyboard with Optical Mouse: Rs. 2000

Speakers – Altec Lansing VL-251 or Creative P5800 5.1 Speaker System: Rs. 4,000

Monitor – 17 inch or 19 inch, LCD monitor, 5ms, not widescreen: Rs. 10,000

Web Cam – Logitech Webcam Easy: Rs. 1,800

Microphone – Logitech Microphone: Rs. 500

DVD/CD Drive – LiteON 20x DVD Writer LH-20A1P: Rs. 3000

Power Supply Unit (PSU) – Zebronics Pure Platinum 460W: Rs. 2,200

Cabinet – I-Ball Grabit: Rs. 1,700

Ups – Rs. 2,000

Total Cost: Rs. 70,700

1$= Rs. 45

Everything is given in rupees coz I stay in India. Comments are welcome :)
The Cabinet and PSU are from Indian companies, so ull may not be knowing about them.

Keep rating and commenting :D

w8in for replies.....!

That looks like a pretty nice system, I hope that isn't the only hard drive that you have, and I hope that it is a SATA at that. Everyone I know get this Seagate drives because they are inexpensive and then they crap out, and they lose all of their data because they only have the one crappy drive.

I recommend that you get a WD as a backup at the very least. Or just make dvd's of your info!

Once again pretty nice setup!

You know what, I don't think that it is, I thought that was an 8800 that he has posted.

who on earth is the maker of that ram i have never heard of them before lol. don't diss Seagate they are incredibly fast the barracuda 7200.10 are at least quite quiet and good warranty i would say Seagate and then second best WD.

@str8lazy
u reccomend I get a SATA or SATAII HDD? It was there in my config earlier, but sm1 told me that Seagate Barracuda is **** good so I changed it and lol the last reply here also says that its a good choice. Now Im in a dillema.... :(

@fade2balck2004
Its releasing this March! ^_^ and its **** cheap 2

@saltynay
Hynix is a well-known brand :)
U can chek on froogle, ebay, amazon....
It has got a gud rating! :D

sata 2 is faster but sata is currently not fully utilized as mechanical hdd cant read/write as fast as the cable provides lol and the Seagate barracuda is one of the fastest 7200rpm hdd if you want too get any faster you will have to buy a raptor which is 10000rpm and i think that they are a bit of a rip off for a slight performance boost in load times. sorry i have a slight obsession with seagate ive got (2) 500gb 7200.10 barracudas for storage and i run a server and (1) 320gb 7200.10 for programs and personal use.

Matt

saltynay said:
sata 2 is faster but sata is currently not fully utilized as mechanical hdd cant read/write as fast as the cable provides lol and the Seagate barracuda is one of the fastest 7200rpm hdd if you want too get any faster you will have to buy a raptor which is 10000rpm and i think that they are a bit of a rip off for a slight performance boost in load times. sorry i have a slight obsession with seagate ive got (2) 500gb 7200.10 barracudas for storage and i run a server and (1) 320gb 7200.10 for programs and personal use.

Matt
so ur trying to tell me 2 buy Seagate Barracuda right? or SATA?
Be specific! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom