duh... help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrenX

In Runtime
ok, like check my specs, and your probably sayin "hes got an ok system, but mines better" and trust me i believe u, but i figured with this system i could play games at high setttings (usually maxed out) and have little or no probs, i did in fact have no probs doin this for a year, everything was bumpin and this system was churnin out killer performance, and then i hit a problem which i could not solve (blue screen of death type) so i had to format and reinstall windows, ok so thats done, now my preformance has been crippled, ive installed on this new windows build everything i can think of, drivers (NGO) dual core optomizers (both amd and windows), pc pitstop optomize, etc. and my fps on my games (on maxed settings) has fallen significantly. What is going on, could this be a faulty/corrupted windows (everything else seems to be ok), also to note, my 7800GT (which i think is source of prob) has bubbles on its lable (like heat bubbles) so maybe its damaged, i dont know, it runs at normal capacity 450/2014, ahh whats going on, like yah, just laggy system performance, any suggestions, specifically on ways to diagnose prob will help, thanks.
ps. 3d Mark 06 --> 38XX-39XX
-Warren

He could be doubling the memory speed after it was already doubled. Stock is 500. If the program showed it already doubled at 1,000 and he read online or was told memory on a video card is doubled, he could have came to the conclusion it was running at 2,000.

Pepsiboy700 said:
He could be doubling the memory speed after it was already doubled. Stock is 500. If the program showed it already doubled at 1,000 and he read online or was told memory on a video card is doubled, he could have came to the conclusion it was running at 2,000.

Heh, I did that... Shumway very kindly put me straight...

**** Nvidia control panel, making us sound stupid!

And, it sounds like that card might be dying... Or somehow the setting got messed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom