Problems Installing Game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Crunk

In Runtime
I bought Mechwarrior 3 today, a fairly old game, and tried to install it onto my computer. Everything seems to be installing correctly with no errors, however when i try to play the game, a message pops up and says, "Mechwarrior 3 has encountered a problem and needs to close." and at the bottom of the message box it asks if i want to send an error report or "don't send". I have tried un-installing the game and re-installing it and still the same results. Can someone please help?!

P.S. My computer by far exceeds the minimum requirements needed to play the game.

I also have had problems playing older games on newer systems. My guess is that its an old game meant to be played on older systems. Make yourself an older Good PC you should have the knowledge to make a decent oldie but goodie. and try that

I really dont think this game is worth that kind of effort, i can always just bring it back, but thanx for the insight.

if u have xp it has a built in feature to run the exe of the game in a previous version of windows. try goin to properties on the exe of the game and running it under win 98 or 95, of course this being if u have xp, dunno if 2k has this feature or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom