how good is this comp?? HELP please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a low income earner....like i live in lockridge which is 1 of the cheapest suburbs in perth so im paying weekly payments for the comp.....so i cant buy anything where i have to buy it on the spot

i have to go on a weekly payment deal.....i am gettin this 1 from arrow computers.....

i use the comp for general internet browsing sites such as afl.com.au
myspace.com
atptennis.com
ecu.edu.au
etc etc etc. just regular internet browsing
i use msn, i download ALOT of music, i use itunes all the time, acrobat reader, i will be using this comp for burning dvd's alot, ummmmm yer just general stuff i guess but alot of stuff that will involve serious multitasking

yea, the specification you will get with that PC will be more than enough to power what you want to do

you will have no trouble doing the tasks you want

make shure you have a goot antivirus to protect your investment

i refuse to buy antivirus coz its just a plain rip-off

ummm what is good free anti-virus and anti-spyware programs for me to download.....a few would be great to keep my computer well protected

what is the deal with Vista?? all im hearing at Whirlpool is that you NEED 2GB RAM to run Vista or else there is serious lag and the comp will need fixing regularly and all things like that, but reality is no matter where u buy a computer from, they generally come with only 512MB RAM and 1GB is very pricey, yet im apparently getting ripped off with this comp

im very confused actually.....i will not be doing any internet gaming or high-power gaming etc so that is not a worry....ummm yer any feedback on these things!!!

i dont know much about Vista yet so i couldnt tell you if you need 2GB or not

the comp should have antivirus on it allready, most do

anyone else can comment as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom