680i WorkLog

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way.... my raptor no longer works.. and it won't let me format it.. i have no idea whats going on with it... i'm going to try using gparted from ubuntu linux.. but last i tried, linux wasnt working with the 8800.... so imma have to give it another shot...

it says format fails.. and when trying to install windows on it, it gives me the same exact message... does anyone know of a way to fix this

and just for fun... here's the pictures

100_1307.jpg

100_1310.jpg

100_1309.jpg

100_1311.jpg

100_1318.jpg

my hdd wouldnt format because I had a IDE-SATA converter on it so if you have one it only works with windows already installed

nice touch with the muffin and sock, and one of the pictures with the tv, nice people pc commercial :) (i watch alot of tv), then in the second set of pics with the dead mobo, i see that the muffin is gone, and the paper is chillin on the table with the model cars, nice. should turn out to be one **** of a build when done, i wish i had some more money, owuld get myself a x2 5000+ and a 8800GTX, and a rotozip so i could get a freakin 120mm fan somewhere in my case!

and nice job with the benchtest, i do mine a little different (i got a mobo tray practally built into my desk with a psu bolted on with a toggle switch for on/off)

and hey nos, what # computer is this now? i lost count, been a while since i stopped caring, and started to sleep ^_^

Pepsiboy700 said:
My last hard drives wouldnt format because of a doa motherboard. Unless another hard drive works, your motherboard seems to be the cause of your problems.

my raptor worked perfectly fine with my ds3... but after i tried booting it with the 680i it just crapped out on me... i know its not my ds3.... and its making me angry... cuz that raptor didnt come cheap...

NosBoost300 said:
my raptor worked perfectly fine with my ds3... but after i tried booting it with the 680i it just crapped out on me... i know its not my ds3.... and its making me angry... cuz that raptor didnt come cheap...

Did you try the hard drive with your DS3 again or try another hd on your 680i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom