Over heating BSOD ... or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q
COCOCOOKIE said:
What about the Hard Drive/s temperatures? Did you check them?
A
It's about 30-35c according to a program called hard disk drive temperature monitor.

Q
COCOCOOKIE said:
How long can you be in Normal Mode with the big fan on? You didn't answer how long have you been having this problem?
A
Plochman said:
It will never crash in normal mode when I have the big ghetto house fan pointing at it. In fact, I am on the computer in normal mode right now with the big ghetto fan pointing at it.
A
Plochman said:
I bought a new computer from ibuypower and its had the imfamous Machine Check Exception BSOD (blue screen of death) problem from the start.

Q
bmxfreakrider said:
just a question. the 80mm and 120mm fans, how are they set up, and when the pc is on, are they spinning? might wanna check on that, because it sounds like it might be overheating.
A
I have 2 80mm case fans and a 120 mm case fan. 1 of the 80mm fans is acting as exhaust (on the side) the other fans are intake (on the rear and in the front). Poor setup I know, but the screws are so tiny on the 80mm I want to make exhaust that I didn't really bother. Plus I don't see why it would make a diff if it isn't crashing in safe mode no matter what I do. And as of now (and most likely ever since I bought the computer/installed the fans) all of the case fans have been running properly.

Q
bmxfreakrider said:
my best bet would be to reinstall windows, and try all over again.
A
I tried this a while ago and it didn't change anything. Also when I was reinstalling windows the computer would all of a sudden restart. Fortunately it began the restarting at the part where it was finalizing so I could start from the start of that little area again. But to make it not restart during setup I had to let the computer sit for a while to I think cool down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom