Graphics Card Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunkinyao08

Beta member
I'm thinking about buying a new graphics card... more specifically a foxconn geforce 8800 gts 640 mb. I'm wondering if i'll be able to use Nvidia drivers even though its a Foxconn. Any help or a website that has drivers that will work will be much appreciated. Thanks

geforce is a product of nvidia, Foxconn has just modified how it was built essentially (clock speed and memory speed, things like that).

When you install this hardware, the disc that comes with it contains nvidia software. and you can goto the nvidia website and get updated drivers if you please.

Does anyone know if the graphics card above (foxconn geforce 8800 gts 640mb) is compatible with AGP 8x? And if its not, what is the best card i can get that IS compatible with AGP 8x?

Not Compatible. It's PCI-E x16

Pretty sure these are the best you can do with AGP 8x.

EDIT: Link didn't work. One second, trying to fix it.

EDIT2: Ba-leted. didn't work. One sec, uploading to site. Links will work this time ^.^

EDIT3: THERE! Now try ^.^ Here is the linky.

EDIT4: if you want to be able to filter those[/url] results, or see the process I went through, just put a space into that box that says "search within these results". NOT THE REGULAR SEARCH BAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom