Cant Decide on a case!! <Help>

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, you need a $50 bigger budget. You are not going to beable to get a good case and good psu for only a $150 pricetag. I would get the hiper and coolmasters though. It is your best bet.

Dang. With the case and that psu, w/ shipping its just breaking my spending limit. Would there be a better Best-Bang-For-The-Buck PSU for like, under 40'ish?...:(

Dr DMoney said:
yeah, you need a $50 bigger budget. You are not going to beable to get a good case and good psu for only a $150 pricetag. I would get the hiper and coolmasters though. It is your best bet.
*cough*Antec P150*cough*

This is only a personal opinion, I would never ever spend less than $50 on a PSU. Without that thing your machine doesn't work, and with a crappy one it wont work either, because you are running the risk or frying some of your components or you just wont have enough power to turn the machine on and run all of the components effectively.

This is also a personal opinion: I think that that Ultra case looks nice and has a pretty decent PSU. If it ever craps out, which I doubt that it will anytime soon, you will just have to fork out some money to get a new one. Hope this is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom