McAfee AV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidt1989

Baseband Member
My sister uninstalled the McAfee Av that came with our computer (eMachines W3615, running Vista Premium). and i dont know how to get it back. i already cleaned out the system restore folder because im an idiot, so now im at a loss. any help?

Don't fret over it- Mcafee is garbage anyway. Go with Kaspersky, or if you want decent free ones try Cure It and/or Clamwin.

Get Avast i know other people will tell you too and aparently its the best. Free version too.

My sister uninstalled the McAfee Av that came with our computer (eMachines W3615, running Vista Premium). and i dont know how to get it back. i already cleaned out the system restore folder because im an idiot, so now im at a loss. any help?

you didn't happen to setup the backup feature did you? cuz that will do the trick as well...

As Mentali$T said, Avast is the best free anti-virus you can get. it catch's virus's faster then avg and also includes some shields that avg doesn't.

Ok thanks everyone, im using the avast now, it seems pretty simple to use, which is what i like most. so again, thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom