iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD 3200+ 64

Baseband Member
Ok so u no how if u play music with windows media player and your playing a game you can change the song or stop it and blah blah with the keys on the keyboard.

but i noticed when i use itunes (which i use now for music) that the keyboard audio keys wont work :(

anyone no how i can make the audio keys work with itunes so i can change music while in cs or another game so i dont have to alt tab every time a bad song comes on :eek:

Delete the bad songs from your library, I don't think there's any way around that with Itunes, at least not in games, When you have the Itunes window open, **** near ever key does something, it's kind of annoying actually.

What keyboard do you have? Sometimes you can use the software to re-route the path of the keys to Itunes.

i tried to do what you did, and i solved it by going back to windows media player again.

what?! i have the G11 keyboard and my audio controls do not work with itunes while unless the itunes window is selected.

reggie_da_man said:
What keyboard do you have? Sometimes you can use the software to re-route the path of the keys to Itunes.

+1 My microsoft keyboards have that ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom