AMD's 65nm Quad Core... TRUE QUAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, the 4600 is more mid range...high end i would consider the 5000, 5200, and fx series. the 4600 costs approxmiately 2 dollars more than an e6300. which basically dismisses your (ahem) point above, general. AWESOME. and it (the 4600)beats the 6300 in quite a few more benchmarks unless you throw a whoopin monster overclock on the c2d. which is possible, as we all know. but that's not the point.
the point is, and i have made this statement several times...the 63-6400 c2d do not pummel the x2 42-4600 in every way. by the way, the x2 3800 is now 109.00 on the egg...which means it is the best price/performance cpu you can get. period. they both have their strengths, although the c2d has a few more of them, and said strengths are more of the "everyday use" type.
yeah, i love my amd. i like the performance of the c2d's as well. but the fact of the matter is that the entire core 2 duo lineup does not like, obliterate amd's lineup....as most people posting on the forum like to profess.
some may liken my comments to "fanboyism" lol, but its more like "the way it is". lol but i guess i am an amd fanboy. oh well.

lol first time for everything...
seems like everyone wants to argue until i lay my cookie-cutter point out on the table, and then....
<< tumbleweeds blowing>>
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom