Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wait 4 cores and super cooling and only 2-3 sec at the most faster then what i can get on air with a dual core...those items dont see worth it.

plus i notice that the cores dont matter if at all on super pi, as when i ran the test on super pi on just 1 of my cores i got the same exect number.

the_binary_soul said:
Yes I did mean 2.3. Show my an athlon 3800x2 at 3.2 and I'll be impressed. The keen observer will also note that I misspelled athlon. Really I'm not normally that incompetent. lol

Dude get oc'ing that thing more,My little 3000+ is getting high 35's @ 2.6Ghz ;)

Oh yeah under you name it say's you're from London Canada,Is that London Ontario? If so that's where i am too :)

the_binary_soul said:
Is there another london in canada? lol.

Yeah there's a couple little hick town's in canada also called london so i wasn't too sure ;) It's funny that there's actually another member from here,The closest one's before were from the Toronto area.

King X13 said:
so wait 4 cores and super cooling and only 2-3 sec at the most faster then what i can get on air with a dual core...those items dont see worth it.

plus i notice that the cores dont matter if at all on super pi, as when i ran the test on super pi on just 1 of my cores i got the same exect number.

i believe that's because super pi is not meant for dual cores. there isn't much out there threaded for a dual core yet.

his quad-core will be domination in the future. however as to how far in the future i couldn't say.

There must be some decent benchmark for multicore processors. Maybe we need a new thread

(heh, I never knew there were other Londons. Given the number of computer stores and such in London and tech-forums being high on the google search list I would have thought there would be more Londoners)

Thats my Super PI score now - 16.777s

Thats my record Super PI time when I overclocked to a 3.4 Prime95 beat the **** of my computer so i havent stablized it at 3.4 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom