Almost here, finally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
viperman5000 said:
Keyboard ($10): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823126015

I don't see why people go out and spend $50+ on a keyboard. It's just a keyboard. In the end, they all do the same thing.

For your motherboard situation, if you're not going SLi in the future, get the BX2. If you are, then the P5B will work fine.

You must of hot have heard me, I love micros. I use them now, IO want a great gaming keyboard with a lot of them. I don't mine spending the extra money for something better. I won't change my keyboard unless you guide me to something better and was design for gamers. Meaning micros and other extras.

That Keyboard is an awesome keyboard with all the Macros and the backlight. I only payed 3 bucks for my Lite-On yea but I didin't really care. That keyboard is plenty worth the money and I wish I had one, but I just dont have 50 bucke to blow on a keyboard quite yet either!!

If he does then let him as I said the G11 is an amazing gaming/ everything keyboard. Wish I had one :(

Yeah, I am still undecided to either get the asus p5b or the evga 680i. I am leaning toward the asus but I hate to say no to the evga. I hate deciding. I will have to ask my friend for his advice but he is a little dumb in the head.

I wouldn't get a 680i. The only real advantage over the P5B in today's standards is it can suport SLI and a Physics card. Sli is a dumb idea and so is a physics card so the P5B Deluxe is just an overall better board for the money.

Yeah, I am going to get the p5b. i was worried about havening performance dropped. Now, I am surprised that no on has critizised me for a brand name ram. I have been reading reviews of corsari ram and found that it isn't the best for your money. G.Skill is better and cheaper.
Should I get this ram
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231114
or the corsair ram I already picked. This is performance, only so if they were the same price which is better and more reliable. Overclockable as well

YES!!!!!! That ram is amazing for the money and will beat the **** out of some XMS2!! All G.Skill ram is excellent and those are no exception.

Excellent choice

Is there anything else I can change to save a little more but same/better performance. Also, what about the evga 90 day upgrade program? I am thinking of upgrading my GTS to a gtx a little after I get it. Should I do it, and if I do will I have to pay the difference of evgas price or neweggs. I would do it now but I just need a computer.

well, if you havent bought anything yet... i'll give you a lil review of the 680i by tonite, probably around 12:00 am... lol, so you should be able to check anytime tomorrow for my review as mine comes in today....

as for the gtx idea, i was thinking about doing the same.. but i'm not too sure, seeing as this gts is an amazing beast in its own league... i might just go SLi instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom