Nero Express 6 Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodwmson

Beta member
I installed the Nero 6 OEM and all the latest updates on Windows Vista (32bit version).

Once installed, I open the Nero Smart Start and if I choose Nero Express or Nero Media Player they crash. The other programs seem to function (although untested) that are in the drop down list of the applications tab.

I get the message (Nero Burning Rom has stopped working) and it closes the program only to return to Nero Smart Start.

Does it matter if I do not have DVD burning Hardware while trying to use the software? For now, I only have DVD Rom(s).

Why does Nero Express 6 and Nero Media Player 6 crash and not the others?

Any help or suggestions would be nice.

Nero Express and Nero Media Player are not compatable with Vista. Not from version 6 at least. You need at least Version 7.5.7.0 of Nero for everything to work correctly. Those are the only version that a fully compatable with Vista.

Nero 6 installs but not everything works. Only way to fix. Get Nero 7.5.7.0

Vista supports dvd burning so unless u really need nero forget it. you need at least nero version6 i think for vista.

Nero Version 7.5.7.0 is needed for Vista. If you are trying to burn a ISO or just a Data CD use ImgBurn. It is free ad works wonders.

asad0921 said:
Vista supports dvd burning so unless u really need nero forget it. you need at least nero version6 i think for vista.

what are you talking about? nero has encoders that are specifically made to use the 64bit dual core processor and vista. now that is peformance

nobody else is there yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom