ram issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool ty for the help if there was like a rep plus button id give u like a million points.

seeing as u were only one to post to this lol

o wait my friend was lookin at the e6400 he has same mobo as me would his system be beastly

ati x1900xtx 512 mb
e6400
4 gigs of ram
a seagate 250 gig hd
20 inch widecreen monitor with 5 ms response time 800:1

how good will his setup be he has a pd 3.2 right now

Wow that system would totally own, it sounds like your friend has a huge budget. I think the 4 gigs or RAM are overkill though, 2 gigs are standard right now.... Yes the e6400 you said he was looking at would work with the mobo, but for a little less he could buy the e6300 or e4300 and just overclock it even past the e6400... I believe they even have the same amount of L2 cache at 2 megs shared right?

Yes, they are almost the same CPU and in the end the extra multiplier doesn't add that much extra power. Going back to the RAM...unless if he has very high demanding programs 4 gigs is almost always overkill. 2 is the standard today for gaming and most apps.

I think like two 4.3ghz P4's stock. Don't worry about how fast comparrision to P4's. These core 2's kill ANY Old Single and they destroy the other Dual Cores out right now. They are very fast and will do everything you need to.

k and this is a lil offtopic of ram and mobo and cpu but i have a 7300 gt 512 is this really outdated?

A 7300gt is quite outdated card but not the worst. You can pick those up for around 80 bucks these days. It's still not too bad of a card but yea there are still a lot better out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom