ram issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea you can get a single gig now if you have the spots, nothing is stopping you. 2 gigs will be plenty enough though. BUT I suggest you get an E4300 so you will be able to overclock to around 3.0ghz even if your ram never went up. This is becuase the E4300 is almost identical in power but it uses 200x9=1.8ghz while the E6300 uses 266x7=1.86ghz

You are able to hit higher clocks in overclocking with cheaper RAM. PLus it's a few bucks cheaper than the E6300, but not much yet.

k ill go with 1 gig and mb that 4300 how hard is it to install

also what amd are good that are as good as the e6300 or 4300 for mb a lil less and would u suggest intel or amd

an AMD X2? They can be worth the money becuase the models are much cheaper for the power. At stock speeds the X2's are worth the money for how much they cost but once they are both overclocked, an X2 can't keep up with a C2D very well.

well im not good at overclocking and probobly wont do much so i am kinda tight on budget wat would be a good amd aournd the performance of the 6300/4300 i hear amd is good for gaming for less money

Overclocking is simple and safe. For the same amount of cash after overclocking, no AMD X2 can compete with a C2D. The Core 2 Duo's are the best gaming CPU out right now. Although an AMD X2 3600 or X2 3800 are pretty cheap, Dual Core and still offer great gaming opportunities if you are on a budget. They also have cheaper Mobo's.
If you'r on a tight budget then an X3600 or an X3800 might be good for you. Still though an E4300 will destroy them by a fair margin after overclocking for like 45 bucks more.

That is a great entry Dual Core for the money, Like I said the Core 2's are better for the money but on a tight budget that CPU will work excellent for you. You will also need a new mobo though.

... dang i didnt no that is therre any otehr amd were i would not need a new mobo thats around that performance and price and also wat is that equivilent to a p4 3.0 and again ty for ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom