Almost here, finally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is no difference between the two boards. Dependency on the chip set. But what board is better for an all around system. You can't tell me that the evga boards are nice. What if they were the same price would you make the designation to get the evga or the Asus p5b. Also, I still want to be able to go Sli with a different pair of cards in the future, only if the output performance is higher. The question I am saying what motherboard will be the best for me. I am not just talking of the chip set, I am talking of the whole board. Also, should I go ahead and get a 700w power supply for future upgrading. Thinks will probably need more wattage but who knows.
I have looked at evag's site and there has been mixed reviews of the board I have picked. Makes me curious to plunge or not. You are tell me not but your not an evga owner. The asus p5b look decent but I really want one thing. 3 16x PCI express motherboards.

Why the super-awesome keyboard? It's just a keyboard. Save some money there towards one of your other upgrades.

And why would you upgrade to a Raptor? Couldn't you just wait a couple extra seconds? Again, save yourself the money towards your 30".

viperman5000 said:
Why the super-awesome keyboard? It's just a keyboard. Save some money there towards one of your other upgrades.

And why would you upgrade to a Raptor? Couldn't you just wait a couple extra seconds? Again, save yourself the money towards your 30".

The keyboard is no man should go out. To have the best experience you need fantasic hardware. I like this keyboard, it was design for gamer because of the macros and I do love my macros.

The things I am going to upgrade were not in order, which I should of done. I am going to get the 30" monitor first. I have nothing rigth now besides a crappy 17" CRT. Also, I have saved long enough. I have been saving for about 9 months and I hate it. Thank god it is about over.

That keyboard is well worth the money, the G15 isn't becuase it's the same with the stupid little screen. If you are getting a 30 inch screen....then yes you will NEED a 640mb Card like that. I don't like that motherboard though as it's still way too buggy for the money you pay.

Then, What is a better gaming keyboard for the same cost or a little cheaper. Same quality or better. Yeah, I knew I would want to get a 640mb because of my resolution in games and video editing.

Yeah, I don't think I am going to get the evga board. The reviews are mixed and I really don't want any problems. I am going to get the board these fine enthusiast have suggested. Thank you for setting me straight. I just have one question though. What should I go for. A 30" moniter or two 22" moniters. They both would make me happy. Also cost does aply here. What is the cheapest I could get eiter or. I have looked at the 22" moniter and I can get them for just about $500 for both. The 30" I can't find.

gigabyte ds3 all the way! the rest are just to overpriced, except that first p5b-deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom