Add RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid State Member
I Play WoW And Have A Sorry Comp

I was wondering how you would add RAM to Hp Pavilion s7310n Slimline PC, and how much it might cost.

-I have 504MB RAM right now and I wanted around 1GB RAM.-

Yes I'm New to this stuff

M733mhz said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145026

What you should do is get two of those since your current RAM chip obviously sucks since it's clocking 8MB under what it should. It's extremely simple to install RAM, it's a matter of plugging it in and booting back up, Your system should automatically recognize it.

Its called onboard Video Buddy.
Why its only using 8 MB's, thats the question... Guess he doesn't play demanding Games.

Which raises the question, Why do you need more memory?

Its called onboard Video Buddy.
Why its only using 8 MB's, thats the question... Guess he doesn't play demanding Games.

Which raises the question, Why do you need more memory?

I play World Of Warcraft, and I probably need to get a new video card too. Oh, I have another question my computer heats up a lot is there a way I can keep it cool.

Theres the inside of my computer. Where I put the question mark is that where the RAM go's or am I way off?
Sorry about the double post.
computer-2.jpg

Your ram slots are located directly under your optical drive. They are the two blue colored slots next to the gray wiring. Ste, That's something I didn't think of or didn't know, Thanks for correcting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom