680i and CPNS 9700

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Just bought the two!!!! on thursday i shall see what kind of oc capabilities i will be getting!!!! hopefully i yield some good results.. i'm aiming for 4.0 ghz once again... and lets see how well it'll up my 3dmark's.. hopefully i can rest at 20,000+ for 05 now...

got tired of the ol' ds3... and i was in need for some SLi capabilites.. so this came to my mind... soon i'll have my CM Stacker as well, and it'll all match and be sexy like.... then once i'm satisfied with its insides, in will come the 2nd 8800gts.... soooo, check back here, cuz i'll be updating... 2nd 8800gts should be ready and running by next month.. so keep your eyes peeled.. chyea!

the old ds3 is gonna get itself a nice 70 dollar pentium D, along with a 250gb HDD, and low budget ram... and possibly a 6800 vanilla and my current case, and a low budget psu later on.. but i'm not concerned with that now.... that'll be used as my download computer, so i've got alot going on for the computer world!!

Enjoy the loudness of the 9700.

I used it, thing is ridiculously loud, so I sent it back, got my self a Tuniq Tower 120, and my temps and noise levels are much lower.

Meh.

Probably you, seeing as you have twice the motivation I do.

But I guess that's my fault :)

Oh and if your getting a quad core, you should really get the DFI rd600, If not the quad core, then forget what I just said :)

well the beloved quad core drops to 530 in q2 but is still to pricey by my standards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom