will this mp3 player work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norcent said:
I don't want a cell phone and sd cards can't hold a 4.50Gb video.

So then don't get a cellphone... like I said, save your money and go get a Creative or an iPod or something.

(I hope you didn't think this ... but neither Creative nor Apple makes phones. The iPhone isn't out yet, and it won't replace the iPod.)

never seen that thing before, but then, ive never had a need for anything besides my 512 meg. no display mp3 player :D

love it, bought it for 70$ back in the day.

lol that does what u want it to as in play videos and music but just go with an apple ipod or creative zen they are best known for mobile meia centres anyway. most large electronics companies have some sort of mobile media gadget though.

Matt

ok but whatever i get how do i convert dvd's to wmv???

What i mean is when i copy a dvd to my hard drive how do i convert that to a wmv file???

Thanx so far guys.

use a dvd decrypter to rip them off the dvd maybe i recommend a program called dvd decrypter lol and then encode them to wmv or divx this should allow you to set the resolution and the overall size in mb of the video just type dvd encoder into google and look around for a bit

p.s. when u rip the dvds usng the dvd decryptor rip the largest files which are normally vob's and there are normally 3-5 and the index file. If u stop here like I normally do as i have enough hdd space they will end up around 3.5gbs ive encoded sum to 1.4gb without losing quality 700mbs also still looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom