Help me build something cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estreet

Beta member
Hello, I'm interested in putting together a nice setup. I want a clear case (clear or seethrough blue) nice cables (sunbeamtech has cool lights for the molex. I want something that's going to turn heads at LAN partys, but I don't want it to fall apart if I kick it on accident. I have a Dell 4700 (ugh) so I need a new motherboard (775 socket) and I use an x1600 pro (512)

I would more than appreciate it if someone could write me up a list of things that you would think work with what I want. I may even pay someone if it's a great list, with links and all =) (Newegg pref)

It's built =) I ended up getting a Sunbeam Acrylic case (UV blue) and a bunch of other cool stuff. Specialblend helped me out. - It wasn't that I didn't know about newegg, I needed to find a motherboard that used a 775 intel chip @ DDR400 RAM >< - which I hadn't been able to find at Frys.

those acrylic cases might look nice at first. but then its tricky trying to get it to look nice with all the cables in it after you put it all together.

I actually think I did a fantastic job with wire management. I put my extra power wires in a clear box above my PSU, and the rest I threaded through the spacers behind my motherboard. It's got a cool woven "X" look to it... atleast I think it's cool :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom