No Close and Hiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCase

Baseband Member
Hi,

My PC is being very slow recently and programme freeze randomly i try to end process usally when i do this they close straight away it doesn't now i have to end up logging off. I done loads of scans aswell.

Another problem is when I switch my mic on all I can hear in the background is hissing. I have the boost on. I've never heard it without the hiss, it hasn't all of a sudden happend

Thanks

Alright TheCase, I'm going to start with some basic deduction here.

1. What version of Windows are you using?
2. You say randomly, but what type of programs are you trying to work with when these freezes occur (ex. Internet based apps, games, word processing, etc.)
3. You have stated that you have done "scans" what kind of scans have you done, using what scanners, and what if any were the results?
4. Have you checked your error logs? If not and if you need instruction on any of this let me know.

On a different topic related to your MIC. I believe that this has nothing to do with any forms of failure, you just simply have a sensitive pickup which will probably require some tweaking. At the very least try simply adjusting your input volume in the volume control window.

Hi There,

I'm using Windows XP. The crashes are on all kind of softwares. I done scans on, CCLEANER, Antispyware (2 antispyware softwares) and anitvirus.

I haven't checked any error logs, I don't really know where to look

Thanks

Hmm, well, I've filtered out some of the more archaic things that it could be. How long have you had this exact version of windows on your machine without having to reformat? Also what are the hardware specs on your computer. A way to find out is to right click on the 'my computer' icon on the desktop and select the 'properties' menu option. The first tab that should pop up is are processor information and memory stats.
Also please report any information marked in the logs by a white x in a red square. I want to help you but I need the information that these logs/scanners are giving you. Speaking of which, what were the two pieces of spyware that the system found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom