AMD's 65nm Quad Core... TRUE QUAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Score: -1, Troll)

nagasama said:
oh boy oh boy oh boy
dude the benchmarks for rendering and whatnot are going to be off the scale...

Yeah, because of the new Intels, they had to move the scales up above where these will be.

:p

dude in cinebench and a couple other benchmarks (i cant remember exactly which ones at the moment...anandtech comparison of x2 4600 and e6300...) the x2 is already ahead of the low-mid c2d's.
based on those benchmarks, i would assume (hahahalol) that the new amd (the four quad cores on one board) benches are going to far surpass their current lineup...just based on the "more is better" theory. although the article does mention that the benefits will be "are users of multithreaded applications like CRM (customer relationship management), ERP (enterprise resource planning), e-commerce, and virtualization,".
i think that in general usage, the new 65nm of amd will compete directly (performance wise and probably price wise) with the current c2d. but, that's just my opinion...and i have no proof!
of course it would be pretty sweet if they outperform them slightly...and you could get an e6400 for 150 bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom