Good Build?any Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, Im hoping something in there will be usefull some day. That and my enitre Music Collection (5GB) was downloaded. (Limewire pro, only took me 4 years and counting)

That and Im rly rly rly bored..

The Thermaltake Sorprano is a pretty large case for a mid tower, and I think the 8800GTS should fit right in. I believe the 8800GTS is about or almost the same length as an ATX form motherboard.

The only difference I see in them, is the amount of memory, which doesn't make much of a difference, unless....if you're playing a higher resolutions.

heres some advice: never use raptor x's, they are far to expensive!! u could get two 250 gb's put them into raid 0 config and have smoking fast speed, even more than that raptor x for the same price!! edit: too late on that, and did any of them iso's give u spyware? especially that xp download and those pass cracks

...............did any of them iso's give u spyware? especially that xp download and those pass cracks, it looks sort of bad for ur pc, i mean getting blasted with spys on ur new pc?[/B]

bump??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom