Cannot Boot XP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
Whenever i start the computer up i have two options.. Windows Vista and Windows XP..

Now when i select vista it works fine, but when i try to boot XP it shows me 4 or 5 options:
----------------------------------------------
Safemode
Safemode w/ command promt
Safemode (w/something else)

Last known configuration that works
Start Windows Normally
------------------------------------------------

None of these options work, whenever i go into safe mode it wont work and whenever i select "start windows normaly" or "last known configuration" i get a loading bar and it gets stuck on the last bar and will stay that way

Like i said i can boot Vista Ultimate fine.. but xp wont boot.

Is their anything i can do?

dood i dont mean to come off the wrong way and im not in anyway flaming you. but come on. you made a post preaching about a video card and how you know everything and people should listen to you but you cant even run a repair on xp.

dude... i have never used repair thats all.. i don't know much about the operating system. I mean come on give me a break, OS's aren't what i know best.

Ill try see if repairing it helps.. Thanks talldude123

(edit) i understand what your saying, that topic i started was stupid.. and I'm really ashamed for what i started.

I'm just trying to reach some clarification at this point because I know the answer is probably obvious but none the less. What version of Windows do you have installed on the machine at this time? If both and using a duel boot thing then this is out of my league. If not and you installed vista recently then xp might not even exist on the system anymore. Once again just asking for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom