Sound Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cora.cane

Solid State Member
i know this is kind of stupid but i need help with a problem.. everytime i open winamp to listen to some music, i can hear no sound.. i have to open the nero wave editor and i notice that the volume is on -60db so i put it in 0db.. the problem is that i have to do it in each song i want to listen..

Open up your sound properties and make sure your sound is set right. There should be a Volume Control either in the Start menu under accessories or in the Control Panel. Also make sure that is set right.

yes it's right-set.. i believe that is a problem with the nero wave editor.. cause when i open it the volume of the program is set to -60db( mute) and i turn it to 0db(normal) ,that's when the sound starts working..
thanks for your concern..

Try opening up the Default Programs list. It should be on the Start Menu. From there make sure that Nero isnt the major program used for those file types. Either that or go down the list in the Folder Options.

It should be under the file associations tab. If i remember correctly. I am in Vista right now i cant remember the exact XP way to do it off hand.

all the sound formats are under winamp.. im gonna try reinstalling nero.. maybe that could work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom